cle/clu credits for adjusters
McFarlane Law has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for Florida Insurance Claims Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Adjuster Continuing Education Units (CUEs). Please contact McFarlane Law to schedule a claims seminar and receive continuing education credits at no cost.
For more information, please contact the firm's Director of Business Development & Public Relations, Dana Josephson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954.340.0005.
The following courses have been approved:
- Florida Personal Injury Protection: CE 3-24a - Adjuster Law & Policy (3 Credits)
- Florida Examinations Under Oath: CE 3-24a - Adjuster Law & Policy (2 Credits)
- Florida Fraud Red Flag Indicators: CE 3-24a - Adjuster Law & Policy (2 Credits)
- Bad Faith Insurance Practices in Florida: CE 3-24a - Adjuster Law & Policy (6 Credits)
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance in Florida: CE 3-24a - Adjuster Law & Policy (6 Credits)
- Ethical Construction Defect Litigation: CE 3-24b - Adjuster Ethics (3 Credits)
- 5 Hour Law & Ethics Update - Adjuster: CE 5-620 - Adjustrer Law & Policy (5 Credits)