mcfarlane Law attorneys
James V. Dolan
A Philadelphia Native, Founding Partner James Dolan was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1960 and later admitted to The Florida Bar in 1962 — U.S. District Court; Southern, Central and Northern District of Florida; Supreme Court of the United States.
- LaSalle College — B.S., 1953
- Villanova University — Juris Doctor, 1960
- Broward County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Mr. Dolan is coordinating counsel for all Marriott Offshore Resort Claims and is an experienced litigator in the areas of International Jurisdiction and Choice Law.
- Aviation Law
- Marine Law
- Express Insurance Litigation
- Product Liability Defense
- International and Domestic Premises Liability Litigation, and litigation originating in the Caribbean and South and Central America with an emphasis in Premises Liability Defense of Hotel, Marina and Resort claims brought by guests of the venue